John C. Sherwood has more than 30 years of experience in trial practice focusing in the areas of personal injury law, civil and human rights litigation as well as general practice. If you have a personal injury and need to ensure that your rights are being protected, John can help you evaluate, and if needed, prosecute your case.
Mr. Sherwood attended Texas Christian University received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting with Magna Cum Laude honors in 1981. He then attended Baylor School of Law where he received his Juris Doctor.
- Texas Christian University – B.A. Accounting
- Baylor School of Law - J.D.
- Texas- November 2017
- U.S. District Court for Norther District of Texas, 2018
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United Supreme Court
- Texas Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Former Chairperson of the Solo and Small Firm Section of Dallas Bar Association (1999)
- Founding President of Citizens For a Fair Judiciary (Political Action Committee)
Schedule your free consultation with MAS Law today and get started on your case.