Bus Accident Lawyer in Dallas
Get Compensation to Recover from Your Injuries
Accidents involving a bus can have devastating consequences. There are
often many passengers injured, and the force of the impact can be so great
that those injuries are severe. Once the victims of the accident file
claims for compensation, the insurance company is required to offer their
due assistance. Unfortunately, they are not easy to work with. Get help
from the Dallas lawyers at MAS Law Firm to ensure you obtain the full
and fair compensation to which you are entitled.
Dial (972) 460-9339 now and get started on your case. You can also
contact MAS Law Firm online.
Get the Funds You Need to Heal
Insurance carriers are known for offering as little compensation as possible
to injury victims. While there are laws that require these companies to
offer adequate amounts when providing coverage, insurance carriers are
likely to try different strategies to close the case before they are made
to pay a higher amount.
Some ways the insurance company could avoid their responsibilities could
- Offering you a small settlement upfront to avoid paying the full amount
- Claiming you are not eligible for coverage
- Claiming a different party is liable for the damages
- Taking unnecessarily long to process and issue your claim
- Approving coverage for only certain injuries
These are only a few of the ways we have seen insurance companies avoid
playing fair. We are ready to aggressively represent you and help you
get the full and fair compensation to which you are entitled.
Award-Winning Personal Injury to Fight Your Case
Attorney Mohamad Said has earned the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in
2014 due to his compassionate approach toward helping hold the right parties
accountable. We know how to demonstrate the fault of irresponsible drivers.
The successful outcome of your case will depend on how effectively you
can demonstrate your need for medical coverage for your injuries, so it
is important to know what to do after an accident.
Immediately following the accident, you should:
- Get the medical care you need to treat your injuries
- Document all injuries in order to have proof
- Tell your doctor all pain you may be feeling, even if you aren’t
sure it was caused by the accident
- Take photos of the accident
- Gather witness statements and police reports if possible
Let our Dallas personal injury lawyer help you build a compelling case
to obtain the compensation you need. We are here to help the courts award
you with the damages you need to move forward.
Call (972) 460-9339 now and get started.