Rick Krause is a senior attorney at Modjarrad Abusaad Said Law Firm (MAS Law Firm). He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas, U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas, and U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas.
He practices primarily in the area of Social Security Disability.
Mr. Krause attended Texas Tech University, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. He obtained a Juris Doctor from Texas Tech University School of Law.
News & Updates about Rick Krause
- June 16, 2014 – Congratulations to Mr. Rick Krause for obtaining more than $228,000.00 in back pay for three of his clients this past month. Mr. Krause has more than 31 years of experience, and his practice is limited to helping his clients apply and receive Social Security and Disability benefits.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
Schedule your free consultation with MAS Law Firm today and get started on your case.